DAMASCUS, SYRIA (9:20 P.M)- The death toll in Gaza has risen to at least 25 as Israel and Gaza fire back and forth.
According to the Gaza Health Ministry, at least 25 Palestinians have been killed and around 246 injured in the past few days of violence. Included amongst the dead are two female babies and two pregnant mothers.
Some 60 houses and facilities have been totally destroyed by Israeli airstrikes, with 540 homes and facilities being partially destroyed.
Israel has also officially announced the prohibiting of all fuel from entering Gaza, as well as reportedly cutting all electricity to the besieged coastal enclave.
Three Israeli settlers have been reportedly killed as well as a number of soldiers. Israel has not admitted the number of soldiers killed, however deaths are confirmed by video footage of attacks from the Palestinian armed factions, the Al-Quds Brigades (PIJ) and the Al-Qassam Brigades (Hamas).
ARE THE NAMES AND AGES OF THOSE MARTYRED:
1. Seba Abu Arar (1 year 2 months old)
2. Falasteen Arar (37 yrs old and pregnant)
3. Raed Abu Tair (19 yrs old)
4. Emad Nasser (22 yrs old)
5. Alaa Al-Boubali (29 yrs old)
6. Ramzi Abdo (31 yrs old)
7. Abdullah Abu Malouh (33 yrs old)
8. Khalid Qlaq (25 yrs old)
9. Fawzi Bawadi (23 yrs old)
10. Mahmoud Issa (26 yrs old)
11. Mousa Muammar (24 yrs old)
12. Abed Madhoun (22 yrs old)
13. Fadi Badran (31 yrs old)
14. Amani Madhoun (33 yrs old and pregnant)
15. Ayman Madhoun (9 months in mothers stomach)
16. Mohamed A’rmana (30 yrs old)
17. Mahmoud A’rmana (27 yrs old)
18. Bilal al-Banna (age not confirmed)
19. Abdullah Atta (Age not confirmed)
20. Hamid Abdul-Khudri (34 yrs old)
21. Ali Abdeljawad (51 yrs old)
22. Maria Ghazali (Toddler)
23. Ahmed Ghazali (age not confirmed)
24. Iman Abdullah Asraf (age not confirmed)
25. Abdul Rahim Taha (age not confirmed)
There was a report of 10 member of the same family being killed, however verification is being waited on.